*Pre-Order - Our planners are made to order and will be delivered in August. Your delivery information will be emailed to you when your order is dispatched.
Introducing the floral version of the famous School Leader A4 Hardback Academic Year Planner - the ultimate tool for organised school leaders. Perfect for all school leaders, no matter what role you play in school.
Designed by school leaders with simplicity and wellbeing in mind, this planner features all the tools you need to have a positive impact on your wellbeing and productivity.
Stay on top of your tasks with the academic year calendar (July to Aug), week-to-view diary pages, complete with appointment times, a to-do list with checkboxes, and a notes section.
We've even added a better weekly plan and key priorities for the week to enhance your productivity.
The unique HeadteacherChat Leadership section is specially crafted to provide all the information you need to excel in your role:
- Meeting notes with agenda and actions
- School Improvement Planning with space for collecting evidence.
- Self Evaluation Form to help you keep track of what you have accomplished
- Teaching and learning Tracker to help you record important information
- Performance Management section to enable to you demonstrate your achievements
- CPD log, reading lists, and Items to purchase
- Assembly planning
- Newsletter updates
- Notes for governors provides a handy place to store your notes for your next meeting.
- Budget notes section which enables you to have your notes in one place.
- Notes, and contacts.
Crafted with the highest quality materials, this A4 hardback planner is coil-bound with a ribbon page holder and five tab pages. All of our planners have been created by experienced school leaders, designed in Norfolk, and printed in the UK.
This beautiful floral design has been especially created by Charlotte Chapman, a local Norfolk graphic designer who loves to create illustrations to be cherished. You can find out more about Charlotte on the artist spotlight page.