A Little Guide for Teachers: Efficient Marking is full of highly innovative, practical and labour-saving strategies that shows busy teachers exactly how to provide feedback which moves learning forward, but which also inspires and motivates pupils to want to improve.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day to day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book
and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!
What do we think?
"A Little Guide for Teachers: Efficient Marking" is an excellent resource for anyone seeking to improve their marking practices and reduce workload without sacrificing quality. It is well-written, practical, and packed with valuable insights and strategies for using marking and feedback effectively in the classroom.